Free Shipping Some Special Links
Special Promotions Season 10% off above
Promotion Time (01.01-12.30)
Image CMOS Sensor
Controller High Speed DSP (Driver Free available)
Focus Range 0mm – 40mm
Snap Shot Software and Hardware
Video Capture Resolution 0.3M.
Built-in 8 White-light LED and adjustable illumination ensure the
magnified images are clear and bright
Still Image Capture Resolution 640*480
Frame Rate 30 f/s under 600 LUX Brightness
Digital Zoom 5X Sequence Mode
Brightness Control Manual adjustment
Magnification Range 50 – 600X (Manually)
Power Supply USB Port (5V DC)
USB 2.0 & USB 1.1 Compatible
Operation System Windows XPVistaWin 7 32 bit and 64 bit.
Language: EnglishChinese and other language by selection
System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700M Hz & above
20M HD Space CD ROM Driver64MB RAMDirect X VGA Card
CD disk Driver and Micro-Measurement Tool
Product dimension 112 mm (L) X 33 mm (R)
Product net weight: 380g
Available color: Matting blackUV black; and other colors.
Notes before use
1. Don’t dissamble the digital Microscope or change the interior partsit can cause damage.
2. Don’t clean the Microscope with alcohol organic solvents
3. Don’t touch the lens with your fingers.
4. Avoid outdoor use if possible.
5. Storage temperature 0C – 40C Humidity: 45%RH – 85RH%
6. In case the product gets wetleave PC connection immediately.And do not dissemble or dry by hair dryer. Send to repair center if the digit microscope was effected by liquid or other elements.
7. Measurement Data only for reference.
Product Outlook & Standard parts
1. Digital Microscope (1pcs)
2. USB 2.0 cable
3. Metal fixed Stand (1pcs)
4. CD ROM (DriverMeasurement softwareUser Manual)
Hardware system requirements
Windows 2000. XP. VISTA. WIN7 Pentium 1GCeleronAMD 1G & above128MB Memory150MB Hard Disc memory space16-bit & above VGACD-ROMUSB2.0 or USB1.1
How to install the Driver
GAOSUO Digital Microscope is a free Driver Product,it can be worked immediately after connected to the computer with operation system above win2000 version.
1. Connect the Portable digital microscope by USB2.0 cable to your computerdouble click ‘my computer, icon on your computer desktop
below interface will be shown up
Thanks for your order!
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!